Applying for Traffic Register Number | Equity Projects

Applying for Traffic Register Number

What is traffic register Number (TRN)? This is a number which is required by a foreign nationality living in South Africa, it is the main document which is acceptable for vehicle transactions like buying and or selling, registration of vehicle or vehicles, it is also the main identification number accepted for road traffic transactions on the eNaTIS for foreigners and organisations that serves as a non-legal person.

If you are a foreigner and not yet registered on the eNaTIS (National Transport Information System) and you want to buy or register a motor vehicle in South Africa, you must produce your foreign identification document to be introduced onto the eNaTIS.

If you do not have a foreign identification document, you will need to apply for a traffic register number (TRN), provided you have a valid passport, driving licence or a travel document that provides proof that you are legally in South Africa.

If you are an organisation that serves as a non-legal person e.g. a partnership, a one-man business, a municipal/provincial/government authority, a church/congregation/welfare organisation, a recreational organisation, an educational organisation, a trust or a statutory body, you must also apply for a traffic register number to register motor vehicles in South Africa. The organisation must also identify a representative for every branch or separate address of the business/organisation. This person serves as the contact person for administration purposes.

To apply this is what you should do

LottoNations – Play the World’s Biggest Lotteries.
Car Trackers