Bolt partners earn good money on their own terms. Earn money with their vehicle. work 24/7 at your own timings and earn money.
In order to qualify as Bolt partner and driver, your vehicle must meet stipulated requirements:-
- The vehicle must have less than 100 000 km on the clock
- The vehicle must be in good cosmetic condition
- The vehicle must pass the RaspberryONE Self inspection.
Provide the required documents when registering a new vehicle to operate on the Bolt platform.
Vehicle requirements for the categories below:
For metropolitan cities (Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban)
For remote cities (East London, Emalahleni, Ermelo, Garden Route, Grahamstown, Kimberley, Mbombela, Mthatha, Phuthaditjaba, Mahikeng, Pietermaritzburg, Polokwane, Potchefstroom, Port Elizabeth, Queenstown, Rustenburg, Thohoyandou, Upington and Welkom)
- Johannesburg: Go, Classic, XL, Premium and Van
- Cape Town: Go, Classic, XL and Premium
- Durban: Go, Classic and XL
- 2010+ 4-door hatchbacks
- 2010-2012 4-door sedans, SUV’s, and 6-7 seaters
- 2013+ 4 door sedans and SUVs
- 2013+ 6-7 seaters
- 2013+ 8-11 seaters
- 2013+ luxury sedans, SUVs, 6-11 seater vehicles
- 2013+ vehicles
Vehicle Categories: Go and Classic (All cities)Bolt Go2010+ 4 door hatchbacks
- 2010+ 4 door sedans, SUVs and 6 – 11 seater vehicles
- 2010+ 6-7 seater vehicles